Private Client Insurance Services - Click for Home Page Insurance Services - Click for Home Page Serving Southwest Florida - Click for Home Page
Our Team Personal Insurance Commercial Insurance Insurance Claim Information Contact Us
Personal Insurance
Home Owners Insurance
Condominium Contents
Auto Insurance
Marine Insurance
Jewelry & Collections
Life Insurance
Frquently Asked Questions

When you live in a condo, your condominium association insurance covers the condominium building exterior, commonly owned property, and liability insurance for the association. However, that insurance doesn't cover any losses you might incur as a result of damage to items in the interior of your unit, or if someone is injured inside your unit. The associations' insurance does not cover your improvements inside your unit, appliances, cabinetry, floor, window, or wall coverings, lighting fixtures, or your personal contents and furniture.

Click on Unit Owners Responsibility and Condo Association Responsibility to learn what items are typically covered under each respective insurance policy. You should also buy a separate flood policy if you are in a flood zone to cover the same items.

Unit Owners Responsibility

Condo Association Responsibility

Emergency Powers For Condo Boards

Florida Condo & HOA Law Blog

Hurricane Preparation

Personal Insurance

Request a Certificate of Insurance
Request for Evidence of Property Insurance

Private Client Insurance Services